Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

The Ebon Restoration: Information

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Roleplay
Verannion
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:22 am Post subject: The Ebon Restoration: Information Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

At long last, we come to the continuation of the Ebon Flame storyline. I know a lot of you are new, so I'll briefly summarize the story so far:

Shortly after the foundation of Darnassus, a young night elven man called Thalos is approached in a tavern by a mysterious old man. He tells Thalos that his time has come, and now a new Keeper must be chosen. The chosen is Thalos. After a brief exchange the man grabs Thalos' hand and a power surges into the young night elf. With little to no further information, the elderly stranger departs and is never seen again. Thalos sets about building an organization around him, reinforced by the mysterious Ebon Flame that lends him and his followers considerable fortitude when fighting against the traditional enemies of Elune: Demons, and all that they spawn. With this power, The Order of the Ebon Flame strikes out at numerous enemies of creation, such as Ragnaros, Nefarian, Illidan and Kael'thas Sunstrider. A few years later, however, the Lich King begins to stir in his icy fortress. He calls out to Thalos with promises of power, if he will only bind the Flame to the Scourge's service. Lusting for these powers, and burdened by his unchosen fate, Thalos accepts. For his service, Thalos is made a death knight, the first such being ever to carry the Flame. With the aid of his still-living followers, however, Thalos is turned from the Lich King and in a monumental struggle, the Order assault Icecrown Citadel and secure their independence as the Lich King dies atop the Frozen Throne. As the revelries die down however, the world breaks with Deathwings emergence. In the chaos that ensues as the Order again prepares to face the enemies of existence however, Thalos disappears. He is not seen again. The Ebon Flame, now without a Keeper for the first time since the War of the Ancients, must now face the trials of a broken world without the Goddess' divine power backing them...

The Ebon Restoration continues this chain of events as we charge boldly into a new reality, still without the clear leadership of a Keeper to guide us. The Keepers of the past and the goddess they served however, will not simply let such things be...

The Ebon Restoration arc will be rolled out in phases over the coming months as we march into patch 6.2 there to decide the fate of the Order's future. Each new phase will be launched with a short story (which will have "The Ebon Restoration" as a header) detailing the specific purpose of that phase. I encourage you all to add these little tidbits to your own roleplay as appropriate, and I hope you'll feel free to make you own posts in these threads for the world to see. Even if you don't, I hope you'll join us as we go after targets in defense of Azeroth, and perhaps, our future.

FOR THE FLAME!

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Roleplay All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: