Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

lvl 10 Baby Priest seeking Refuge

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Maltred

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:10 pm Post subject: lvl 10 Baby Priest seeking Refuge Reply with quote

1. Character name, class, current main/off-spec, and level: Zanvea, Preist, Shadow/Disc, 10 (as of making this while I level)

2. Character background: Welp, I'm a nerd, gamer, cook, and part-time streamer, I'm an open book about my life, and to prove it I will say that I'm also a furry, yes we are cringy as hecc! If there is any question I will gladly answer them Smile

3. Preferred role in raids: NA

4. Why do you wish to join Ebon Flame? I have a friend in the guild that recommended me and have overall 2 Alliance characters since I'm mainly horde.

5. Recommendations: Asher

6. Previous membership of other guilds: It's been a long time since I was part of any alliance guild, so I can't remember that many and if they were horde or not, but I think Evil Eye was one?

7. General Experience: Lately I've been on and off with wow, I used to commit all my time to it from Beta, until the end of Wrath, but I've been part of every expansion.

8. Raiding Experience: NA

9. RL age bracket: 31

10. WoW Armory link: NA

11. Main and Off-Specs: NA

12. Raiding Intentions: NA

13. Addons: NA

14. Voice Communications: Yes

15. Internet Connection/Computer Performance: 100/100, and Beast PC runs Wow as smooth as butter.

16. The Bonus Question: Well like I wrote earlier, I have not been Alli for a while so I had no idea where to start, so I joined back up with my RL friend Asher who recommended me joining this guild

Dawnelle
Sulfuron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zanvea

Please find Heba or Verannion ingame for an interview

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

You can Bnet me at Heba#2630

Maltred

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty I've been trying to look every day but never catch any of you XD

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum