Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

Gilgaman - Draenei Protector of the Meek, level 89 Warrior

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment
Gilgaman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:18 am Post subject: Gilgaman - Draenei Protector of the Meek, level 89 Warrior Reply with quote

Well hellozen,

the name is Gilgaman. But there was a time I have been called Thrymr the giant. I don't remember much, only that they took everything. Even my name.
Now that I have awoken and dusted my plate-pants I want to shout. Just shout and let it all out, because my shield is a thing I can't do without.
I used to be strong with my shield, never harmed a fly but always protected my flock from evil crumbs and sorts. But now it seems I have almost lost everyone that was dear to me. Everyone but my gnomey brother Sama. We have been through a lot back then and when word reached me he found a hearty new family I had to come look for him and you.
I want to give my shield to the ones who need it most. Maybe I am at the right place.

Well, there goes the sad story of tentacle bearded Thrym.. er.. Gilgaman. Real me is a 30+ peaceful and warmhearted laddie who played the game 13 years ago. Back then time was plenty and the realm busy(er). I started the game to spend time with my big but gnomey brother. Same as he I have been a member of Cluckwork Orange and later of Aurora with whom we have started our little raiding career. I only ventured the Burning Crusade and stopped playing after a year as my focus shifted to become a good fulltime student.
Now after a long, very long time a colleague from work brought me back into this mad giant World of Content'craft and I then doomed my brother by asking him to join for just one month of reminiscent playtime. Now look where he ended up.
I always enjoyed playing with friendly peeps who prefer a harmonious fun and fair atmosphere over stressful spammy juvenility.

As you might have guessed already, I am not applying for the raiding experience. At least not now. I just would like to join friendly faces (and my brother) to participate on a social level enjoying the massive content I missed over the last decade and eventually with rising item-level also be of help when a tank is needed.

As far as recommendations go I would point towards that gnome of a brother who recently joined -> Sama. If his word weighs anything yet that is.

Experience wise I am somewhat special as I only really played protection warrior since I started Warcraft, never tried anything else for a longer period. That said my tanking skills are maybe a bit rusty due to the long slumber but I still know how to hold that threat on my end of the rope. The only raid I have played is Karazhan. Not much I know, but I enjoyed it heartly.
I would like to start a dps focused character at some point though.

The current loadout is reflecting the dismay of me waking up after 12 years and played some hours of new content: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/steamwheedle-cartel/gilgaman

After reinstalling the game on my newly self tinkered mashine I took the first week of my subscription to tweek every needed addon I could remember plus helpful new ones. So, no problemo on that end also if there are some who need to be added at a later stage.

As mentioned, I am gaming on a new and strong mashine enjoying a 200 Mbit internet connection as well as using a balanced gaming headset chatting regularly on discord.

I believe I proofed my written english skill to be sufficient and are looking forward to score all unanswered topics vocally in a 1on1.

Godspeed
Gilgaman

Sama
Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Can vouch, kind soul. <3

Dawnelle
Golemagg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

hi gilgaman,

thanks for applying, we will get back at you in a couple of days

Dawnelle

Dawnelle
Golemagg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi gilgaman, please find Heba, Neyis or Dawn online for an interview

Gilgaman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:15 am Post subject: Gilgaman - Draenei Protector of the Meek, level 89 Warrior Reply with quote

Hej Dawnelle,

will do so this Friday. Looking forward!

Giddy Giddy

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum