Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

^^

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General
Dur
Golemagg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm Post subject: ^^ Reply with quote

Hey!

After so many years, one can never say goodbye forever. How are things? How is the new expansion treating you? Deep down I feel desire, but I know it is better to stay away...for now? So one year later, my career in archaeology is getting shape: finished my MA, job at company. Feeling great. Shame I can not focus on gaming like i used to. Ca va, life. Anyhow, perhaps some people I know can react, I have not forgotten you. Although that is weird if you consider the context, isnt it?

Flash heal is still ruling? ^^

An(dur)a

damma
Chromaggus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dur. We're good as ever!
Game is ...well it's ok as always Wink

Glad to hear you're doing well in life with job and all.

>>> ME <<<

Ortias
Guild Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dur
Glad to hear you're doing well Smile
Cat is pretty cool so far, nice and challenging after wotlk, more back to TBC style Razz
You probably already know, but there's archaeology in the game now as well... I tried it, didn't like it >.>
Flash heal is still awesome - but mana actually matters these days, excessive use of flash heal and I'm oom in a min or two ><

Undersecretary to Chopep

Energy is eternal delight

Auri
Ragnaros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Dur! We sure haven't forgotten you!

The new expansion brings loads of fun, and the latest patch allows us to once again face Ragnaros!

Nice to hear about your career and life, should you ever return you will be most welcome.

And yes, flash is still ruling. At insane mana-cost though.

Yours
Auri

Dur
Golemagg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, good good Smile yes archaeology is something you have to do irl. It is awesome to look at landscapes and know how it used to look like/how it was formed. It adds another dimension to the xp. Ah ye sometimes I am wondering how healing would be like, perhaps some other time. Enjoy the game, and remember some social cohesion can lead to great victories xD

Post new topicReply to topic Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum