Home - Raid Calendar - Wiki - Search - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - New Posts - Log in

The drums of Ashenvale. (For roleplaying people.)

Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General
Kalromin
You no take candle!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: The drums of Ashenvale. (For roleplaying people.) Reply with quote

Hello

I am have been working for quite some time on a short story. No real point in going to deeply into detail.
But I cut out a small piece of game time and expanded it to a realistic scale.
Therein I create a story where a ragtag force is raised in Stormwind to aid the elf against the warsong advancement in Ashenvale.

But my point is not this but that I wish most of the characters in the story to be peoples in game chars. Thus creating a world where your char is part of something that cant happen in game. Giving your char a deep background and connection to the other people in the story if they ever meet in game.
And for anyone not in the actual text the story will be written in such a way that if anyone wish they can still "have been there".
There are quite a few people involved atm, most from the Handmaidens of Elune. But what I I'm in dire need of is humans.
Four humans to be precise.

Male or female does not matter, neither does class. However a deathknight's and warlocks would have quite a few restrictions.
A worgen works, but not if his worgen form is officially known. The story takes place before the worgens where accepted by the alliance... or the Kal´dorie.

On the handmaidens forum this thread grew quite a bit. There is a lot of details and such that I wont bother with unless there are questions.

Anyone interested?

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can offer Heba if you are prepared to examine why a warlock chose to aim their study of herbal and alchemy methods to the mending of the Felwood. It's a fairly long history but feel free to find me in game.

Caerinde
Poledancer of the Flame

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heba wrote:
I can offer Heba if you are prepared to examine why a warlock chose to aim their study of herbal and alchemy methods to the mending of the Felwood. It's a fairly long history but feel free to find me in game.

It's "the Heba". -THE- Heba. Not just Heba.

Also, are you the crazy viking guy?

Kalromin
You no take candle!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grimsain, the axe dude yeah.

Kalromin
You no take candle!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, right. Heba.

Hello.
A warlock is hard. Most of the people involved not look kindly on demonic powers.
That is why deathknights are also hard, they would need to be a living char who hides his/her darker skills.
However, there are still gray areas where a more malicious character can shine.
Is there somewhere I can read your background?

Heba
Captain of the Flame

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've ever put the whole thing to paper/print. Its been going since day one so..
I'm around most of the time till Wednesday this week so scream if you are on at the same time and I'll see if I can share.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ebon Flame Forum Index -> Public General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum